eSign Genie is a fast-growing SaaS company. We are on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
As Product Manager, you will join the team responsible for the strategic vision and product for eSign Genie. You will have a technical background. You will be able to provide product vision, create a roadmap, and bring a product to life. You will work very closely with UI designers, development teams, technical leads/architects, customer-facing teams and key customers to identify and define market requirements to be delivered as features or capabilities in continuous product releases. The role involves creating and managing product strategies, roadmaps, product plans & specifications, writing feature requirements documents, create and maintaining feature backlogs, and ensuring the successful launch of features. If you are passionate about building a solution that makes a global impact and enjoys solving complex problems, we would love to hear from you.
Why should you work with us?
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, highly recommended and speedy growing product- eSign Genie
- Chance to work with a SaaS in heightening with the ability to influence the product and architecture
- You will have an opportunity to work side by side with the founders & create an impact on how reps around the world engage with their customers.
- Be a part of the team actively conducting growth experiments (a rare opportunity) and learn from experiments on how to further fuel the product growth. Best experience you will ever add to your resume.
- You will get to work in an informal, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, ego-free culture, which is a true meritocracy.
What you will do
- Product Vision: Work closely with the development team on product designing and create a product roadmap, identify the product-market fit, areas for investment and potential for innovation in the market. Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Product strategy and market fit: Break down the product vision and design product strategy to achieve the vision. Create and build product roadmap and strategy in collaboration with the leadership team.
- Business Requirements & Product Planning: Create and maintain business requirements for the technical teams. Include customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements.
- Customer Development: Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth. Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Solution Design & Prototyping: Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Prioritization: Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Program management & Delivery: Work closely with engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resources – strong experience in business analysis methodologies.
- Research: Should be aware of the technical and marketing strategies used by other organizations and competitors and must have the ability to judge the future impact of using it.
- Latest Trend: You excel at understanding the latest trends of the market and have a quick decision-making spirit by analyzing the impact of adopting those trends.
- Product evangelism: Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding. Drive launches, including working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
What you need to succeed
- Experience: 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Product Manager (preferably in B2B) and 10+ years of experience in total. You can present a track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Technically sound: Must have Solution Architecture background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Multi-tasker: Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Problem solver: You excel at understanding and solving complex problems. You have excellent attention to detail- strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Quality communicator: Strong experience in defining and documenting business requirements and functional specifications. Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Data-driven: Strong analytical and quantitative skills to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Surprisingly efficient: You get a lot done quickly and translate your skills into new processes that your team will follow.
- Leadership: You are ready to grow into a company leader rapidly. You will build company culture and help shape our future.
- Motivation and drive: You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.