We are on pace to grow more than triple in size this year and seeking an Experience Product Marketing Manager for our SaaS!
We are looking for an ambitious Product Marketing Manager (PMM with prior experience in SaaS marketing) who will communicate the vision and value of new products to customers and our internal stakeholders, helping develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Creation and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns to position our products as solutions for our customers and partners worldwide.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and help drive product roadmap milestones.
- Work with cross-functional team (Product, Services, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support Product revenue goals.
- Perform market and competitive research, pricing, and analysis to develop strategies that bolster our Product position in the market.
- You partner with product development and engineering teams to help create our communication strategies for our platform through the complete product development cycle.
- You will also closely work with our marketing and business development team to craft and review marketing content and run dedicated marketing campaigns.
- You take care of the creative development and publication of a wide range of Product-related marketing material from writing blog posts, thought leadership pieces, case studies, conducting webinars to conveying our product specs to our customers and partners.
- You support our sales efforts by developing enabling collateral for all stages of the sales cycle, like datasheets, eBooks, blogs, whitepapers, presentations, webinars, etc.
- Be responsible for our brand management and identity: you communicate and successfully position our efforts in the drone ecosystem. You also contribute towards building a strong SaaS product brand with deep reach into our global open-source community.
- Implement GTM plans for product launches and enhancements.
- You will analyze and report marketing KPIs to track impact, optimize and improve our positioning in the open-source ecosystem.
We would like to hear from you if:
- You have Product Marketing experience of a minimum of 6 years in the enterprise software (SaaS) space.
- You have a solid understanding of product marketing, inbound marketing, and content marketing.
- You are familiar with the process of product management and how product marketing fits into it.
- You have a solid knowledge of marketing analytics, automation, and content creation tools.
- You are up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Self-starter: You are hands-on with the attitude to get things done. We will challenge you on this!