We are looking for a qualified Sales support specialist to join our team. You will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, it would be best if you contributed to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely through chat, email, or calls.
- Write and document support tickets for customers.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features and initiate the sales process.
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Analyze and report product malfunctions.
- Update our internal databases with information about customer issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Inform customers about new features, functionalities, and solutions.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved.
- Work in a fast-paced environment that empowers critical thinking and collaboration with other team members.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities and stay up to date with new product and feature launches.
- Patience when handling tough cases.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Must be able to work Saturday/Sunday and night shifts.
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management software and data analysis
- Knowledge of sales practices and the most efficient customer service techniques.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent motivational skills and works with a team but also an individual contributor.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and dedication to customer satisfaction
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize.
Years of experience: More than 4 years
Work shift: Night shift- Work from home.