As a Salesforce Developer, the person will need to demonstrate an understanding of Salesforce CRM concepts and be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. The candidate should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to work on full lifecycle engineering efforts using Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices. Candidates will be working collaboratively with client and project teams.
Extensive experience in all phases of SFDC process which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, implementation Integration & enhancement in Salesforce projects. A good work ethic, passion for product quality, and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree, BE/BTech/MCA with minimum 4-7 years of experience as Salesforce Developer.
- Mandatory Skill – Apex, Integration, LWC , Lightening
- Bachelors/Postgraduate degree, professional qualification, or relevant experience
- Salesforce Certifications
- One or more Salesforce certifications (PD2, any Cloud Consultant) preferred
Key duties and responsibilities include
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Visualforce to extend Salesforce to support business requirements
- Custom User Interface development, including Visualforce pages/Lightning pages and Lightning Web Components, Chatter API, Connect API, Tooling API, Metadata API, Rest API, SOAP API, Bulk API etc.
- Proven capability in architecting Salesforce solutions independently and designing software on the Force.com platform, with hands-on participation.
- Experience architecting & estimating deep technical custom solutions & integrations that require large data volumes & cloud environments.
- Experience with Data Modelling and tuning of relational as well as NoSQL datastores (Athena, MongoDB, MySQL, Redshift, etc.)
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from senior executives (i.e., Managers, Directors, CxOs) communications skills both oral and written (i.e. Power point). Ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple sales opportunities at the same time.
- Assist with each release cycle to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- Play the role of liaison between business stakeholders and technical experts.
- Build relationships with Business Stakeholders and manage expectations and negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the key Business and Cross functional teams.
- Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization- Integrating and maintaining business applications to Salesforce, such as Adobe Sign, DocuSign, eSign Genie, MailChimp, NetSuite and other third party applications etc.
- Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development.
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code. Responsible for bug tracking Process and debugging
- Responsible for automating the business Process using Workflow rules, Process Builder, Flows, Approval Process
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer, additional Salesforce development certification will be an added plus
- Salesforce Admin experience would be an added plus
Experience- 4 -8 years