Years of experience: 4-7 years
Foxit has embarked on an exciting journey to develop its brand as a leader in PDF solutions and take its awareness to the next level. Foxit is seeking a highly motivated and experienced security cloud engineer to help a growing team with cloud management, creative solutions, troubleshooting, and high availability of online services.
You will be an integral part of a cloud operations team that builds quality and highly available Foxit SaaS product solutions using Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD, and other cloud native technologies in AWS, Azure, and Alibaba.
Preferred Security Qualifications:
- Discover, remediate, and validate security issues across cloud infrastructure per industry standard information security policies.
- Build and deploy production security tools and services to monitor networks, endpoints, and cloud workloads.
- Design and operate scalable processes to provision cloud access and maintain least-privilege.
- Develop and maintain a Zero-Trust Security Solution for all cloud products.
- Perform architectural and design reviews through a security lens and provide timely, actionable requirements and recommendations.
- Deploy and customize security tools to address threats and lower risks using vulnerability scanners, static analysers, web application firewalls, IDS/IPS, endpoint security monitoring, etc.
- Knowledge of networking and web protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, REST), and the ability to analyse traffic to find anomalies.
- Perform Vulnerability assessments and Penetration testing.
- Develop and maintain documentation and diagrams for security tools, system environments, and cloud operations.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Platform Leads, and Information Security teams, to design and implement cloud security solutions.
- Document Security SOPs and Protocols.
- Proficient in identity and access management (IAM) using cloud technologies to offer zero-trust design, networking, and container security.
- Expert in AWS/Azure Security Groups, WAFs, Cloudflare, Palo Alto and other firewalls.
Preferred Cloud Qualifications:
- Experience in multi-cloud management, AWS, Azure, and other cloud platforms.
- Practical experience in developing and running scalable cloud applications.
- Strong skills (and affection) for Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, and CI/CD.
- Software deployment experience on Linux platforms, and familiarity with the installation, configuration, management and basic troubleshooting of common software (Nginx/MySQL/PHP).
- Experience with open-source monitoring tools (Nagios/Prometheus/Grafana/Zabbix).
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking.
- Linux based scripting, familiarity with Shell/Python scripts, and the ability to write concise, readable and maintainable code.
- Experience with databases, APM tools, and BC/DR.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Noida