We are on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are looking for a smart IT recruiter who has expertise experience in hiring for the higher position of IT.
Experience: (5-9) years
- Ability to recruit with a sense of urgency.
- Having experience of product-based IT company (SaaS) or Consultancy will be preferred.
- Strong Presentation, Negotiation, Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Expertise in understanding the requirements and creating the JD.
- Exceptional communications skills and relationship management.
- Deep passion for technology and strong in understanding technology.
- Engaging with potential qualified talent Pool through Networking Events.
- Skills to analyze compensation packages and advice BU HR /Hiring managers appropriately on making compelling offers
- End to end Individual contributor role with expertise in direct sourcing and excellent Technical understanding.
- Partner closely with stakeholder to understand the requirements and make hiring an easy flow.
- Should be aware of basic technologies for screening candidates for positions like Java Developer, Php, database, salesforce etc
- Identify critical talent needs, high priority positions and deliver results using various recruiting tools and avenues through which qualified candidates are sourced in a timely manner with a cost-effective approach.
- Evaluate candidates during resume review, screening & interview process. Record, maintain and track all recruiting activities in the Applicant Tracking System of Oracle. Responsible for ensuring records and statuses for all candidates and requisitions are accurate and up to date at any given point of time.
- Conduct Hiring measurement and trend analysis, identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities and recruitment processes in support of hiring needs.
- Proactively recruit through creation of external and internal pipeline that may arise from a variety of groups and resources.
- Report and deliver event outcomes to determine value of investments and future trends of recruitment to enable continuous engagement with customers and candidates throughout the hiring process. .
- Ensure policies and procedures are in place to comply with the organizational requirements.
- As a key member of the recruiting team, work to identify, drive and update recruiting processes designed to improve efficiencies and create a positive recruiting experience for hiring managers and candidates.
- Passion and interest for recruiting
- Ability to multitask, plan and be self-organized to ensure multiple requirements are catered to with quality pipeline and customer engagement across all open positions.
- Knowledge of current Talent Acquisition trends and best practice
- Strong connection to an existing network of professional contacts affiliated in the Industry