eSign Genie complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) as set forth by the state of California regarding the consumer’s right to know, right to delete, right to optout, right to non-discrimination of their personal information from any companies conducting business, and transfers data for California consumers.
eSign Genie has certified that it strictly adheres to the CCPA with respect to such data. We will notify the customer of any request from their clients and will make provisions to take the necessary action as per law upon customer consent as required.
How does eSign Genie Comply with CCPA?
- By providing a right to “opt out” to our users of providing sales and personal information
- By offering all users the “right to access” or request details on all Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that eSign Genie has collected
- By offering all users the right to deletion of PII collected by eSign Genie; these requests can be made any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 866-826-2128
- By not discriminating against any user who chooses to exercise their CCPA rights as dictated by the state of California
- By allowing users to designate an agent to act on their behalf to make CCPA-related requests
- By providing the capability of California residents to request and obtain a list of which third parties have received their PII from eSign Genie for marketing purposes