eSign Genie Software may, with all its rights, revise or refine the “Terms of Service” without any direct notice to users and they agree to be bound by such changes. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment the current software product shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
Users must be thirteen years of age or older to use the product. Users must provide accurate identification, contact and other details that are required during the registration process and later for continued use of the product. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account credentials and all the activities under that account. eSign Genie Software reserves the right to refuse service to any user at any time without notice for any reason.
Use of Product:
Users must comply with all local, state, regional, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. They shall not allow or encourage (directly or indirectly) any third party to use the product for any personal or commercial purpose. Violation of this may lead to immediate termination of user account and may subject user to state and federal penalties.
Intellectual Property Rights:
eSign Genie Software owns all rights to the product including all intellectual property rights that are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. Users must agree not to reproduce, modify, duplicate or create derivative versions from the original product. Users also must agree not to use any sort of robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor, manipulate or fetch any content from the product.
Users agree to indemnify eSign Genie Software and all its stakeholders from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to their use of the product. The indemnification include any liability or expense arising from any claims, losses, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorney fees among others. In such a scenario, a written notice will be sent to the users.
Restrictions on Use:
By using eSign Genie, you specifically agree not to engage in any activity that, in our sole discretion:
– Abuses the good intentions or trust of eSign Genie in any way.
– Is illegal or violates any federal, state, or local statute, law or regulation.
– Is commercial in nature such as marketing, campaigning and advertising materials and also includes spamming, surveys, contests and pyramid schemes.
– Interferes with, disrupts, disables, overburdens, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of eSign Genie or the servers or networks connected to eSign Genie.
– Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, indecent, defamatory, sexually explicit or pornographic, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hate speech, violent or inciting violence, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable in nature.
– Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
– Attempts to commit fraud by impersonating another person or entity or falsely states, misrepresents or hides your affiliation with another person or entity.
– Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission.
– Distributes computer viruses or other malicious code, harmful files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or electronic communications equipment.
– Hacks or access without permission our proprietary or confidential records, those of another user, or those of anyone else.
– Reverse engineers, decompiles, disassembles or any other attempts to obtain eSign Genie source code.
– Damages, disables, removes or circumvents or otherwise interferes with any features including security that enforce limitations on the use of eSign Genie.
– Uses any means including robots, automation or manual programming or measures to scrape lists of users or other information from eSign Genie.
– Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to eSign Genie.
*** eSign Genie reserves the right for whom to enable the bulk feature for such as a school or organization with an established membership. The bulk email feature is not meant for marketing or campaigning purposes. If eSign Genie sees that the email undelivered rate is high, then eSign Genie reserves the right to terminate the account so as not to overburden and/or blacklist our servers. eSign Genie reserves the right to determine what is considered to be a high rate.***
If you are violating any of the above restrictions on usage, then eSign Genie reserves the right to close your account immediately.
Auto-Renewal of Account:
The monthly and annual plans will be auto-renewed on the date the cycle ends unless 14 days advance notice is given by the customer to cancel or change the plan. Auto-renewal will be based on the current number of documents and users.
Cancellation of Account:
Users are solely responsible for closing their accounts. User can cancel his/her account anytime by writing to eSign Genie support. There will be no refund of the advanced monthly payment of subscription fee if the account is cancelled in the middle of a month. There is no additional cancellation fee. For annual subscription, account can be cancelled with full refund within 14 days for first time customers provided the document usage does not exceed the monthly plan quota and there is a valid reason for cancellation.
The account and all the content related to the account are retained for 6 months after the cancellation is initiated by the user. Users will not be able to access any data or file after the termination of account. Account can be reactivated within 3 months to access the data and continue the subscription.
Before one registers with eSign Genie, one must read and agree to this Terms of Service (ToS) by each and every point. By using the product, users agree to be bound by the ToS as long as they are using the product before terminating the service.