Online Electronic Signature “e signature” Form Overview:
This Contract of Works for Web Design is an online form that can be completed, stored, and recovered digitally. This is Dan Wong’s contract “based heavily on Andy Clarke’s brilliant article on 24 Ways: http://24ways.org/2008/contract-killer”
The form covers summary, work details, copyrights, and payments. This sampler form and should be adopted based on the needs of the sender and receiver.
Use this Blank Contract of Works for Web Design if:
- You and or your client work remotely
- You want to electronically sign your form fast, compliant, and digitally
- You want to store, record, and recover your independent contractor agreements along with your other documents that need signed in one location
How is this Contract of Works for Web Design used?
- Obtain electronic signature and maintain information regarding web design contracts
- Use the form for all your independent contractors
- Create an audit trail
- Reduce paperwork in current physically slow and heavy process
- Increase security of your forms and operation
Other names this form include:
- Generic web design contractor agreement
- Contract of works contractor template