Online Electronic Signature “e signature” Form Overview:
This is an independent contractor agreement for a physician to work as a health care provider that can be completed, stored, and recovered digitally. This form contains the basic elements to hire a physician including but not limited to term, duties, non-competition, patient records and disclosure, compensation, fees, insurance, and termination. Use this e signature template to store and recover your digital contractor agreement. You will also need combinations of gov docs including but not limited to W9, W2, and or W4 depending on your specific method of hiring. Learn more about the benefits of e signature W9 Form here.
Use this Independent Contractor Agreement for Physicians if:
- You want to electronically sign your form fast, compliant, and digitally
- You want to store, record, and recover your independent contractor agreements along with your other documents that need signed in one location
How is the Blank Independent Contractor Agreement Form Online used?
- Obtain electronic signature and maintain information regarding independent contracts
- Use the form for all your independent contractors
- Create an audit trail
- Reduce paperwork in current physically slow and heavy process
- Increase security of your forms and operation
Other names this form include:
- Generic physician contractor agreement
- Basic physician contractor template
- Online physician contractor form