How to switch the user in a single user account
If you have a single user account and want to make another person the owner of the account or simply want to change your email address. You can use the following steps but it is important that you don’t log out during this entire process:
- From Account User page under settings, click on ‘Switch User’ button.
- Add a new user with Super Administrator access. Save the record
- Old user will become inactive and new user will become the account owner as well as the API owner.
- Person will get email to set password at new email address. Once the email is received by the new user, you can log out of eSign Genie.
- New user can now take over the account.