If you have a single user account and want to make another person the owner of the account or simply want to change your email address. You can use the following steps but it is important that you don’t log out during this entire process:
- From the Account User page under settings, click on the ‘Switch User’ button.
- Add a new user with Super Administrator access. Save the record
- Old users will become inactive and the new users will become the account owner as well as the API owner.
- The person will get an email to set a password at the new email address. Once the email is received by the new user, you can log out of eSign Genie.
- A new user can now take over the account.