Table of Contents
How to whitelist Foxit eSign
If some of the Foxit eSign emails are going into the spam folder, you can be whitelisting Foxit eSign using the following steps.
To make sure Gmail never filters as spam mail from a certain contact or domain:
Follow the Settings link in Gmail.
Go to ‘Filters and Blocked Addresses’.
Click ‘Create a new filter’.
Add ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ in ‘From’ and click on ‘Create filter with this search’ link at the bottom.
Select ‘Never send it to Spam’
Optionally select ‘Always mark it as important’
Set up a filter to redirect the mailing you want to receive in your inbox:
- Open your mailbox settings (gear wheel on top right).
- Select the ‘Filters’ option on the left.
- Click the ‘Add’ button on the Filters page and define a filter name.
- In the ‘From header’ row, select the drop-down ‘contains’ and put the ‘email@example.com’ in the box.
- Select ‘Inbox’ in ‘Then move the message to this folder’ pull-down menu and select ‘Inbox’.
- Click the ‘Add Filter’ button.