How to whitelist eSign Genie
If some of the eSign Genie emails are going into spam folder, you can whitelisting eSign Genie using the following steps.
To make sure Gmail never filters as spam mail from a certain contact or domain:
- Follow the Settings link in Gmail.
- Go to ‘Filters and Blocked Addresses’.
- Click ‘Create a new filter’.
- Add ‘email@example.com’ in ‘From’ and click on ‘Create filter with this search’ link at the bottom.
- Select ‘Never send it to Spam’
- Optionally select ‘Always mark it as important’
Set up a filter to redirect the mailing you want to receive in your inbox:
- Open your mailbox settings (gear wheel on top right).
- Select ‘Filters’ option on the left.
- Click the ‘Add’ button on the Filters page and define a filter name.
- In the ‘From header’ row, select the drop down ‘contains’ and put the ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ in the box.
- Select ‘Inbox’ in ‘Then move the message to this folder’ pull down menu and select ‘Inbox’.
- Click the ‘Add Filter’ button.