‘Custom Fields’feature, once assigned to your account, will give privilege to you for creating the custom fields that are reusable.
Once the feature is enabled for an account then “Custom Fields” option will be enabled under settings for super-administrator. Other users can set up the custom fields from the “My Profile” option.
- Super Admin can define custom field once the account has this feature enabled.
- Super Admin should assign access to Admin, Regular User from Accounts Settings as required.
- Anybody with access can create a Custom field and share it with all within their account.
- If not shared with all, only the owner (person who created the custom field) of the customer field and super admin can view and use the fields.
- The owner of the field can give ‘View only’ or ‘Edit’ access while assigning the fields.
- Custom fields can be used from the API. Please see Developers guide for more information.