Address Book contacts can be grouped together to form email groups which are used while sending a document for bulk signatures.
Steps to create an email group:
1. Click on the ‘Email Groups’ sub-tab under the ‘Settings’ option.
2. You may create the email group by clicking on “Create new email group”.
3. Enter the email group name and description then click on the ‘Add’ button.
4. Click on the edit icon, choose the email address to add the contacts and then click on update.
5. You may also upload the contacts in the email group through excel.
6. You need to download the excel file and fill the contact details with a specific email group and upload it. Once you choose the file, the program will automatically upload the file and refresh the page with new or updated email group information.
Now you are ready to use the bulk eSignature functionality.