eSign Genie (Foxit Software subsidiary) are on pace to grow more than triple in size this year and seeking a Junior Java Developer with a desire to learn and contribute for our SaaS-based products with the following skillsets:
- Expertise in Advance Java, Struts, Springboot 5.0, Hibernate, Web Services, Servlets, JSP & Spring skills
- Extreme expertise and hands-on experience in Java/J2EE (Struts)
- Reporting engine or RESTAPI development experience.
- Experienced in on HTML/JSP + JQuery + Ajax
- Experienced in Database queries/procedures writing
- Strong fundamentals in any J2EE application server / web server
- Strong Knowledge of RDBMS concepts
- Strong analysis and designing skills (attention to detail) are mandatory
- Must know the Server Configurations
- Must have experience in Application Deployments
- Must be well versed with Versioning System SVN
- Excellent communication skills
- Hand on expert with additional experience in the security products and integrations development a big plus.
- Knowledge of AWS is a big plus.
Responsibilities would be
- Understand the Software Requirements
- Translate the requirements into application design and database design
- Understand the overall architecture of a solution/project
- Report to the PM regularly about the progress of the project
- Two Leading cloud-based SaaS products in the market. Innovative culture
- 40 hours (M-F) work culture with work from home allowed
- Opportunities of solid growth at this fast-growing company, part of a large MNC
Total Experience: 1-3 Years