eSign Genie Announces More Esignature Software Enhancements for Greater Customer Ease and Convenience
Posted by: Anita Bist | Posted Date: 09/07/2016
eSign Genie is excited to announce that they have added more features to their easy to use and cost-effective digital signature SaaS based software that will enhance the customer experience when sending documents for esignatures. eSign Genie announces further enhancements to its easy to use and collaborative electronic signature software. "Esignatures have become an integral part of business today as they save time, paper and hassle," said Mahender Bist, founder and CEO. "In order to make eSign Genie better, we value our customer feedback and are constantly on the lookout to improve our software so that eSign Genie is more efficient and easy to use for everyone. We have added some more refinements to existing features to be able to accommodate different use case scenarios." eSign Genie enhanced features include:
- In-person signing functionality has been improved further making it one of the easiest in-person digital signature solutions in the market.
- Automatic reminders have been included which allows users to set the first automatic reminder, frequency and total number of reminders.
- Document expiration allows companies to set the document expiration date in case the signers don't execute by a certain date. Companies can include a pre-specified reminder to the signers/recipients prior to cancellation.
- Document deletion and cancellation has been updated. Cancelled documents can be easily updated and re-sent to the sender after modification as a new document.
- Enhanced Google drive API and addition of Google sheets to the integration on top of the existing Google docs integration.
Leave a Comment