eSign Genie is excited to announce a significant improvement in the signing process. Now you can ask the signer to re-authenticate the signatures and Initials by his eSign Genie password.
Authentication usually begins to validate that the relevant party is signing the document or not.
This feature is particularly relevant to the FDA industry. It is a part of the CFR21 Part 11 requirement.
How it works
Please follow the below steps to enable this new feature
- Go to settings
- Set Document access preference as ‘Login required by a user,’ by doing this selecting two more settings will appear on-screen ‘Signatures Require Password Validation’ and ‘Initials Require Password Validation.’
- Set ‘Signatures Require Password Validation,’ and ‘Initials Require Password Validation’ as Yes.
- Send the document or template for signature.
- When users click on the signature and Initials filed, a pop will appear to enter the password.
- After providing the valid eSign Genie password, the user can sign the document.