Experience: 4- 9 years (minimum 2 years’ experience in Kotlin)
Foxit is remaking the way the world interacts with documents through advanced PDF and digital signature technology. We are a leading global software provider of fast, affordable, and secure PDF and digital signature solutions that are used by millions of people worldwide. Winner of numerous awards, Foxit has customers in more than 200 countries and global operations. We have a complete product line and an exciting and aggressive development schedule. Our proven PDF and digital signature technology is disrupting the status quo establishment and has accelerated our company growth. We are proud to list as customers Google, Amazon, and NASDAQ, and with your skills and help, we plan to add many more. Foxit has offices all over the world, including locations in the US, Asia, Europe, and Australia. For more information, please visit www.foxitsoftware.com
This is a unique, full-time opportunity for an individual with proven android developer experience. We are looking for a person who has SaaS experience and who has Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
We are on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Strong UI development skills (complex view trees, animations, rendering, and strong knowledge of the Android UI kit.
- Design, develop and maintain efficient Android Apps using Android SDK, Java, Kotlin, Jetpack components, SQL Lite Database, MVVM Architecture.
- Understanding the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors.
- Manage the full technical life cycle of Android applications during each development phase including functional & technical design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Developing heights standard Android phone and tablet apps based on functional requirements, UI/UX requirements, business logic and Web APIs.
- Designing database tables, views, stored procedure, functions to store and retrieve data most efficiently from SQL database.
- Writing bug-free code with highest coding standard.
- Developing high-performance, highly secure and highly scalable Android App.
- Perform unit testing, trouble shooting, debugging and code reviews for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and reliability of the software.
- Working closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of quality and reliable applications.
- Diagnose functional issues and fix bugs to meet highest industry quality standard.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about technical challenges and help each other.
- Gathering and clear understanding on requirements from product managers, customers, end-users, sales, and support team members.
- Describe and document technical design, specifications of software product features.
- Manage source code check in, checkout, merging code.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and published at least one original Android app
- Delivering tasks and assignments on time.
- Taking accountability and ability to work under pressure.
- Functional Areas: Software/Testing/Networking