Minimum experience: 8+
Foxit is remaking the way the world interacts with documents through advanced PDF and digital signature technology. We are a leading global software provider of fast, affordable, and secure PDF and digital signature solutions that are used by millions of people worldwide. Winner of numerous awards, Foxit has customers in more than 200 countries and global operations. We have a complete product line and an exciting and aggressive development schedule. Our proven PDF and digital signature technology is disrupting the status quo establishment and has accelerated our company growth. We are proud to list as customers Google, Amazon, and NASDAQ, and with your skills and help, we plan to add many more. Foxit has offices all over the world, including locations in the US, Asia, Europe, and Australia. For more information, please visit https://www.foxitsoftware.com.
Roles and Responsibilities
This is a full-time opportunity for an individual with development experience and good database knowledge who is seeking new challenges. Work on Internet-scale applications, where performance, reliability, and scalability, are critical design goals not after-thoughts. Create beautiful, interactive, and easy-to-use web applications using rich client-side code and MVC based server-side code.
Why should you work with us?
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, highly recommended, and speedy growing product- eSign Genie
- Chance to work with a SaaS in heightening with the ability to influence the product and architecture.
- You will have an opportunity to work side by side with the founders & create an impact on how reps around the world engage with their customers.
- Be a part of the team actively conducting growth experiments (a rare opportunity) and learn from experiments on how to further fuel the product growth. Best experience you will ever add to your resume.
- You will get to work in an informal, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, ego-free culture, which is a true meritocracy.
- You will be the manager of the Software team in India and will co ordinate with the Developer all over the global working for our products.
What you need to succeed
- Must have more than 60% experienced in developing web-based products.
- Hand-on experience and competency in handling end-to-end product development.
- Extreme expertise and hands-on experience in Java/J2EE (Struts) or any framework.
- Preferable with experience in Advance Java, Struts, Hibernate, Web Services, Servlets, JSP & Spring skills.
- Good experienced in developing and troubleshooting REST APIs.
- Experience in on HTML/JSP + J Query + Ajax
- Should be worked on Database queries/procedures writing.
- In-depth knowledge of HTML/Java script/J Query
- Strong fundamentals in any J2EE application server / web server
- Strong Knowledge of RDBMS concepts
- Strong analysis and designing skills are mandatory.
- Must know the Server Configurations
- Hands on experience in Swagger, GitHub, Rest and API publishing tools.
- Must have experience in RESTful web services & JSON.
- Must have experience in Application Deployments
- Must be well versed with Versioning System SVN
- Excellent communication skills
- Hand on expert with additional experience in the security products and integrations development a big plus.
Roles and responsibility
- Develops high and low-level application design artefacts including process flows, data model and interfaces based on maintenance, operations, and performance standards. Ensure all technical deliverables are consistent with architectural standards guidelines.
- Develops software application, Unit test & integration testing.
- Coordinate the design activities with the development team, including the creation of class models, sequence diagrams, component models, etc., and detailed design specifications to ensure that requirement is met, and technology standards are followed.
- Provide support/guidelines to the development team during the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation and post-production support phases.
- Develop and evaluate prototypes and proof of concepts.
- Develop unit and integration testing approach, document test scripts & conduct unit and integration testing.
- Conduct code review & ensure overall code quality.
- Provide assistance to tester and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Managing the team and mentoring subordinates.
- Review, to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance.