eSign Genie is excited to announce a major improvement in the signing process now you can ask the signer to re-authenticate the signatures and Initials by his eSign Genie password.
Authentication usually begins to validate that the relevant party is signing the document or not.
This is particularly relevant to FDA industry, it is a part of CFR21 Part 11 requirement.
How it works
Please follow the below steps to enable this new feature.
- Go to settings.
- Set Document access preference as ‘Login required by user’, by doing this setting two more settings will appear on-screen ‘Signatures Require Password Validation’ and ‘Initials Require Password Validation’.
- Set ‘Signatures Require Password Validation’ and ‘Initials Require Password Validation’ as Yes.
- Send the document or template for signature.
- When users click on signature and Initials filed a pop will appear to enter the password.
- After providing the valid eSign Genie password, the user can sign the document.