In response to a surge in demand for our award-winning HIPAA Certified eSignature Solution:
eSign Genie has released a series of features to help healthcare workers deal with increased workloads, remote work and social distancing. eSign Genie has the most legally binding and compliant eSignature software on the market. eSign Genie increases the velocity of document signing while providing full visibility of where every signer is at in the process.
Location Tracking – eSign Genie is the first eSignature company to offer location tracking. We now record the IP Address, City, State, Country and GPS Coordinates of each Signing Party. This feature helps companies prove when, where, who, and how for each person signing a document. This is great for any field worker collect eSignatures on a tablet or other remote.
Real-Time Audit Log – Our industry leading signing certificate is constantly updated real-time when any action is taken by any party. When the documents is sent, received, viewed, commented on, signed, or canceled eSign Genie records detailed information about the event for each party:
- Email Address
- IP Address
- Device Location
- Date and Time Stamp
- Signature Image
Use Case: In the Home Health Care industry, caretakers are often helping their patients manage every aspect of their lives. These patients may not have an email address and the Home Health Care Professional is helping the patient report and sign off on the care received. You are now able to create patient care forms that track the date, time and location for:
- Sign In Time – How long was travel between patients?
- Sign Out Time – How long was spent with each patient?
- Medication – Has it been taken according to Doctor’s recommendations?
- Meals – Are they being delivered regularly?
- Other Tasks – Are they being completed on Schedule
Unified Digital Boardroom Signing – Easily create unique, online accessible signing experiences for any group of people. We have made it easy to combine In-person Signing, Kiosk Signing, Email Signing, Tablet Signing and Online Power Forms into a unified digital experience!
- Have remote case workers sitting physically with patients get a (Form Name) approved by the patient advocate committee and doctors real time.
- Prepare patient intake forms for the patient to fill out prior to a visit. If the patient is unable to complete the form, help them with your own device.
These features allow healthcare professionals to provide a fully digital experience accessible through a tablet, kiosk, computer or even the patients’ own devices for:
- Health Evaluations
- Patient Check Ins
- Patient Information
- Patient Screening
- Patient Intake Forms
- Medical History Records
- Discharge Summaries
- Medical Test
- Doctor Visits
- TeleHealth Visits
- Response Forms