Foxit eSign (Subsidiary of Foxit Software ( www.foxit.com) ) is one of the fastest-growing Silicon Valley companies, with its development center in Noida Sector 62. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate person to act as a product manager and contribute to further expanding the reach out of the product to make it the number one brand globally (AccountSight and eSign Genie) while embarking on a fast career growth path. To know more about the product, please visit our website (https://www.esigngenie.com/about-us/) so that you are aware of how your expertise can be leveraged.
Foxit eSign is hiring a full-time Product Manager who will be the owner of the product and responsible for the overall management of the product delivery with respect to client reach out, development & deployment of important functionality, and techno-functional team management. We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic people to join our passionate team and contribute to Foxit success.
- The candidate should have excellent documentation and presentation skills. Have documented, presented and published the new product enhancements to target audiences & stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience in marketing & sales strategy. Must have knowledge of usage analytics, support, and marketing data to define programs to analyze customer needs and trends.
- A strong understanding of software development methodologies and tools like JIRA, confluence, sharepoint, knowledge of Java and associated technologies will be preferred.
- Lead from the front, support, and grow a group of product managers to coordinate and implement the development of new features and services.
- Strong experience in executing projects in Agile Methodology. Work with external partners to integrate key functionality into our SaaS offerings, AGILE Mythology
- Understand the product architecture and suggest improvements to make it more competitive and the number one brand globally.
- Minimum 8+ years of product management experience with end-to-end delivery
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and stakeholder management skills. Collaborate with sales and marketing to support product launches by providing sales enablement tools such as key features/benefits; product positioning; competitive intelligence; and other content or training.
- You will be responsible for managing and delivering the technical solution to support an organization’s vision and strategic direction by taking care of the entire development cycle.
- You should be capable of working with a different type of customer international team and must possess good customer handling skills.
- Should have experience in defining the product and delivery plan for each assignment. Capable of doing resource allocations as per the requirements for each assignment.
What You'll Need for Success:
- You should be MCA or B.Tech-Computer Science with MBA in Marketing with a minimum 8+(eight plus) years of experience in managing SaaS-based products. Candidates from premier institute will be preferred.
- Mandatory to have excellent communication, presentation, documentation and planning skills.
- You should be a techno-functional person having good knowledge of product architecture with a technical background and good knowledge of marketing goto strategies(GTM).
- Obsession with the end-to-end customer journey from product discovery, and trial to product conversion and use.
- Demonstrate ownership of problems and the ability to drive issues to resolution with minimum management oversight.
- Experience and professionalism in communicating with and supporting external partners and customers.
- Experience working with multi-cultural, worldwide, cross-functional teams.
What we offer you
- You will get to work in an informal, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, ego-free culture, which is a true meritocracy.
- A fast, flexible, and rewarding incubator-like environment but with the solidity and seriousness of large and stable company in the background
- You will have an opportunity to work side by side with the founders & create an impact on how reps around the world engage with their customers.
- Be a part of the team actively conducting growth experiments (a rare opportunity) and learn from experiments on how to further fuel product growth. Best experience you will ever add to your resume.
- Be part of the exquisite team that will shell out the next big Foxit product – all eyes on us!
- A Pluralsight subscription
- Competitive remuneration package, the immediate joiner will be preferred.
Role: Technical Product Manager
Industry Type: Software Product
Department: Product Management
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Role Category: Product Management – Technology
Education: UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, PG: MCA/MBA in Any Specialization