Foxit is remaking the way the world interacts with documents through advanced PDF and digital signature technology. We are a leading global software provider of fast, affordable, and secure PDF and digital signature solutions that millions of people use worldwide. Winner of numerous awards, Foxit has customers in more than 200 countries and global operations. We have a complete product line and an exciting and aggressive development schedule. Our proven PDF and digital signature technology disrupts the status quo and has accelerated our company growth. We are proud to list as customers Google, Amazon, and NASDAQ, and with your skills and help, we plan to add many more. Foxit has offices all over the world, including locations in the US, Asia, Europe, and Australia. For more information, please visit https://www.foxitsoftware.com.
You would be working for the product Foxit eSign, India office, registered with eSign Genie Software Private Limited.
About the role:
We are hiring DevOps Engineer for our Foxit R&D India Centre.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced job, thrives on problem-solving, and is committed to delivering seamless product availability to large enterprises around the world.
This role is defined as DevOps Engineer for incubation products. The role will focus on automating and supporting IT infrastructure and application deployment processes and tasks to improve our capabilities and service offerings with greater self-service abilities using infra-as-code principles.
Your first mission
Set up Foxit next modern, cloud-native web + mobile application DevOps infrastructure.
Job Type: Hybrid. The person should be comfortable with Work from the office.
- 4-9 years experiences with core DevOps
- Hands-on experience in AWS native services like VPC, EC2, RDS, EFS, S3, EFS, WAF
- Hands-on experience in system administration & troubleshooting on Linux platform
- Experience with orchestrating containerized infrastructure using (ECS/EKS/Kubernetes) in production environment
- Experience in and implementation of CI/CD pipeline using tools like Jenkins/git/docker
- Good to have experience with infrastructure as code deployment with terraforming
- Good knowledge of monitoring, alerting, and dashboarding tools like Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Ops Genie, etc
- Experience in managing infrastructure with front-end & back-end applications based on technologies like Java, PHP, Tomcat
- Understanding of any scripting language (python, bash, etc.)
Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
What we offer you
- The chance to contribute to the creation of a sophisticated and appealing product, built from scratch with a fresh, global team!
- A fast, flexible, and rewarding incubator-like environment but with the solidity and seriousness of large and stable company in the background
- Be part of the exquisite team that will shell out the next big Foxit product all eyes on us!
- A Pluralsight subscription
- Competitive remuneration package
Role: DevOps Engineer
Industry Type: Software Product
Department: Engineering – Software & QA
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Role Category: DevOps