Foxit is remaking the way the world interacts with documents through advanced PDF and digital signature technology. We are a leading global software provider of fast, affordable, and secure PDF and digital signature solutions that are used by millions of people worldwide. Winner of numerous awards, Foxit has customers in more than 200 countries and global operations. We have a complete product line and an exciting and aggressive development schedule. Our proven PDF and digital signature technology is disrupting the status quo establishment and has accelerated our company growth. We are proud to list as customers Google, Amazon, and NASDAQ, and with your skills and help, we plan to add many more. Foxit has offices all over the world, including locations in the US, Asia, Europe, and Australia. You will a chance to work with one of the fastest growing product in the market and expertise yourself in eSignature Software. For more information, please visit www.esigngenie.com
As a Technical Project Manager you will be a critical resource who will co ordinate with all the teams and managers and would be responsible for the smooth flow of the deliverables.
You must have 5+ years of experience in managing the project by your own.
Overview of Job Requirements:
- Strong understanding of software development; Java is a must.
- Good experience with project deployment
- Strong experience of executing projects in Agile Methodology
- Hands on Coding/Architecture
- 6+ years project management experience with end-to-end delivery
- Understanding and Involvement in Account/ Project P&L, Revenue, Margin
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and stakeholder management skills
- You must manage multiple projects and ensure all releases on time, within the product timelines.
- You are responsible for manage and deliver the technical solution to support an organizations vision and strategic direction by taking care of entire development.
- You should be capable to working with a different type of customer and should possess good customer handling skills.
- Should have experience in defining the project and delivery plan for each assignment.
- Capable of doing resource allocations as per the requirements for each assignment.