A rebuilt and modernized version of the Foxit Sign mobile application has been released for download on all Apple devices in the iOS store.
The Foxit Sign iOS application now provides all of the same offered features of the web application: providing a seamless transition from web functionality to mobile, while maintaining the same strict security standards ensured by Foxit.
See below for a more detailed list of the new iOS features now accessible.
We value your feedback. If you have questions or something to share, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rebuilt and Modernized Foxit iOS App Now Available
- Accepted document formats now include PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLSX, XLS, PPT, PPTX, CSV, TXT, RTF, and PNG
- Save signatures and initials for quick access when signing documents.
- Drag and drop document preparation easier than before with signature fields, date fields, data entry fields, and advanced field additions
- Offline mode feature: Enables users to continue preparing, signing, and managing documents when disconnected from the internet – simply sync and send once reconnected
- Save forms and documents that you and your team utilize often as templates in your personal library for easy reuse
- Automate signing tasks and processes by using pre-built integrations available for thousands of popular applications through Zapier.
- Confidently use electronic signatures knowing that all mobile signing meets ESIGN, UETA, and eIDAS legal and regulatory requirements
- Meet and exceed industry compliance requirements, such as HIPAA, FERPA, FINRA, 21 CFR Part 11, CCPA, and more, all through our mobile iOS signing solution
- Utilize security features, such as knowledge-based authentication (KBA), to ensure compliance more easily with IRS forms, 21 CFR Part 11 documentation, banking documents, and more
- Optimal security and privacy with our strict network security rules and firewall controls, along with 256-bit encryption, which ensures your documents are locked and always secured
- Stringent SOC 2 Type 2 compliance and AICPA trust principles of privacy, confidentiality, security, processing integrity, and availability are strictly enforced with all documents on all devices
- Maintain local data residency with trusted SOC 2 Type 2 and PCI compliant U.S. and E.U. data centers.
- Ensure accurate and valid documents through identity verification options, such as two-factor (2FA) and multi-factor authentication (MFA), allowing you to establish and prove signer identities throughout the mobile signing process
- Bulk sending and signing features allow for multiple signatories to complete documents quickly and easily
- View the signing status of shared documents at a glance and send reminders to pending recipients when needed
- Step-by-step walkthrough and easy-to-use design allows for faster user onboarding
- Parallel workflow-based interface fluidly guides you from template creation to sending and storing for a more streamlined and efficient user experience
- Establish signer roles, pre-fill information, and mark required fields on documents to guide recipients through the signing process
- Ordered signing keeps things moving by arranging signer sequences for multiple signatories
- Ensure court-admissible signed documents with tamper-evident features and detailed audit reports
- Utilize features like Secured Access Fields to maintain confidentiality by protecting private information entered into secured fields from being viewed by unauthorized users