- New Features
- Bug Fixes
We value your feedback, if you have something to share then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[NEW] GLOBAL LOGINS ENABLED FOR US AND EU REGIONS
Users will be directed to server selection when logging in. Once a region is selected and the user has logged in, the system will direct the user to the correct server. After successfully logging in, the region selection will be cached for future logins.
[NEW] ADDED OPTION TO HIDE CHECKBOX FIELD BORDER
A new option to hide the field border of the checkbox field has been added in the field’s properties.
[NEW] ADDED NEW SETTINGS OPTION TO DISPLAY/HIDE SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION PROMPT
A new setting has been added to the settings menu for toggling the signature confirmation prompt on, or off.
[NEW] OPTION TO HIDE FIELD NAME FOR RECIPIENTS TO SELECT FIELDS
A new setting allowing users to hide the field name is added to Foxit eSign. This option can be found in the field properties of text boxes, text fields, personalized fields, and secured fields.
[NEW] VARIOUS API PARAMETER DETAILS CHANGES
- API global parameters have been changed to the following:
- “hideCheckboxFieldBorder”:true optional
- “hideFieldName”:true optional
- API local parameters have been changed to the following:
- “hideFieldNameForRecipients”:true optional
- “hideCheckboxBorder”:true optional
- API endpoints have been changed to the following:
- folders/createfolder –> multipart
- folders/createfolder –> URL
[UPDATE] TEMPLATE NAME DISPLAY ISSUE RESOLVED
Longer one word Template names were not displayed properly. (Resolved)
[UPDATE] FIXED ISSUE WITH OPENED DOCUMENTS STATUS DISPLAY
Some opened documents did not correctly display their active status. (Resolved)
Testing and Validation Notes: As a part of our testing, the Foxit eSign Quality Assurance team certified all compliance checks applicable including ESIGN, HIPAA and 21 CFR Part 11.