Foxit eSign is excited to announce a new feature, ‘Modify folder.’ Now user can modify the folder after sending it to the signer or, in other words, when the document is in shared status.
This feature will benefit all companies and users who are using documents and Templates.
How it works
- When the document is in shared status user can modify the folder from more actions menu options, mentioned in the below screen
- In modifications, users can add, edit, and remove the document content with a placed signature or any other fields Foxit eSign tool kit.
- Once the user confirmed the modification, the document would be locked from the signer until the modification is completed. A new signature link will be sent to each recipient after modification is complete.
- Once a new link is generated, the previous link will auto expired. If the user tries to open, the system will show link expiration message.
- Users can view modification history in the folder timeline and signature certificates.
- Once the document is partially or fully signed, then the user can’t modify the folder.
Some Other Fixes:-
- Iframe’s third-party cookies issue for templates and documents.
- Create folder API is not accepting special characters in the mail id field.
- In the folder, access the URL for the author, not displaying send again and remind options.
- In some cases, data was not displaying in reports.