Foxit eSign is excited to announce a new UI for settings. Now all settings are divided into different categories. Users can directly click on any setting and add/update the desired fields.
This feature will benefit all Foxit eSign’s admin and super admin users.
How it works
- Click on the setting menu.
- From the left side, menus click on the setting category, which you want to modify.
- Edit/fill in the information you want to update.
- Click on the Save button.
- If the user edits information and later on doesn’t want to update it, click on the cancel button; all fields will come back in their previous state.
Other fixes and changes: –
- We added signer-level authentication via API.
- We Fixed the iframe redirection issue.