The last several weeks have seen us working incredibly hard to develop and enhance features that will make Foxit eSign even more beneficial for you. We can’t wait to inform you about these new enhancements and additions, and we sincerely hope you love them as much as we do.
In the meantime, we’d love to hear any feedback you have on Foxit eSign and what we can do to make it even better. Please feel free to send us an email with your valuable feedback at We value your feedback. If you have questions or something to share, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Features and Updates
1. New Notification Prompt for Already Signed Documents
A new notification prompt has been added to the Foxit eSign application that will appear for the recipients when they open a document that has been signed by them already. This enhancement helps to prevent any misunderstanding on the part of the signer and to immediately notify them that a document has already been signed by them and is now awaiting the signature of another recipient.
2. Enhancement In Template Sending Flow Steps
The template sending flow has experienced a new improvement wherein, after selecting templates, clicking Send will now take the sender immediately to Step 2 called Assign Recipient rather than Step 1 called Overview.”
However, Senders can always return to Step 1 at any point during the Template sending process.
Steps to Experience New Template Flow:
- Navigate to the Templates Tab to begin sending out templates
- Select one or multiple templates and press Send
- The system will take the sender directly to Step 2 called Assign Recipient, skipping the initial Overview step which lets the sender add more templates to the same envelope or rename templates
- Senders can navigate to Step 1 any time during the template sending process if they need to add more templates to the envelope or if they need to rename their templates
3. A New Alert prompt While Deleting a Shared Template
While attempting to delete templates that have previously been shared in the Templates library, users will now receive a new alert prompt, which will improve the user experience altogether. This notification has explicitly been developed to inform our users that the template they are attempting to delete has not yet been deleted.
4. Added new language options to the Foxit eSign application
Three new language options have been added to our language collections on the Foxit eSign application! These include: Swedish, Finnish, and Norwegian!
The preferred language may be set to the default one following the navigation below:
Select the My Profile option under the dropdown menu at the top right of the Home Page
- Scroll down to the Default Language section and select the preferred language as the default language
- Click Save to save the settings