One of the most recent helpful features introduced to Foxit eSign aka eSign Genie is called “Email Personalization.” With this update, users can now customize the email template in several languages for each signer, including the email content, footer, and logo. Additionally, users can send the very same template in several languages.
We value your feedback. If you have questions or something to share, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Features and Updates
New Feature to Personalize Email for Each Signer has Been Added
A new feature which lets the sender personalize emails for each signer has been introduced.
Steps to enable Personalize Email for Each Signer:
- Navigate to the settings tab and select Sending/Signing from the left side options.
- Scroll down and select Yes to enable Personalize Email for Each Signer.
3. If the setting for Personalize Email for Each Signer is set to Yes, the sender can customize the email for each signer when using the default email template. Senders can customize the email template while sending the document including the language customization as well.
4. Email templates are customizable and can be saved for later use when sending documents. The interface for email templates in the settings menu will show saved email templates.
5. If the Personalize Email for Each Signer is disabled, senders will not be able to customize the Email templates for the recipients.
Modifications to Email Template Creation
- Email language for all signers can be selected at the same time while sending the document.
- Different languages for different signers can be selected while sending the document in case of multiple signers/recipients on the document.
New Fields Have Been Added to the Toolbar Section
Two new fields have been added under the Signature Fields to the Toolbar section. According to the data provided in the company configuration and the address book, both fields are automatically filled with the appropriate data.