We value your feedback. If you have questions or something to share, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foxit eSign Add On for Google Workspace
This new add-on feature allows users to leverage the Foxit eSign application within Google Workspace applications.
- Prepare, Send, Sign, and Receive signed documents directly through popular apps such as: Google Drive Files, Google Docs, Google Sheets & Google Slides
- Send PDFs, Word Documents, Google Docs, and more to single or multiple recipients for signature
- Drag and drop Signature and other Form Fields to documents on your Google Workspace account with ease
Download the Foxit eSign Add-on for Google Workplace here.
Foxit eSign Adds eIDAS Qualified Electronic Signatures(QES)
This new security and verification feature available in Foxit eSign will allow users to utilize electronic signatures in scenarios where remote in-app identification is required while signing a document utilizing eIDAS accredited trust services.
Benefits of leveraging QES include:
- Complies with eIDAS, ESIGN and UETA
- Provides thorough and tamper-evident audit history
- Establishes identity through Face or Touch ID verification processes that are provided by independent Qualified Trust Providers
- Leverages a personal signing key/bar code known only to the signer
- Provides digital certificates of completion from a QTSP
Additional information may be found in our press release here.
New Features and Updates
1. The left sidebar has been updated in the application to provide an improved look and feel that will allow easier navigation for users while navigating documents.
2. A new pagination feature has been introduced which will allow autoloading of entries when the entries are more than 50 in number for the following pages:
- Webhook Status
- Webhook Channel
- Webhook Channel Event Details
These pages can be found in the left sidebar by navigating to the Settings page in the Foxit eSign application
3. Traditional & Simplified Chinese characters are now recognized and properly displayed in email templates and documents.
4. A New Users Quota prompt will appear on the Account Users page when the Add New User or Manage Users button is selected to add additional users, allowing account owners and super admins to quickly and easily upgrade or purchase additional licenses when license quota has been met. A support ticket can also be created instantly in case of any issues.
Testing and Validation Notes: As a part of our testing, the Foxit eSign Quality Assurance team certified all compliance checks applicable including ESIGN, HIPAA and 21 CFR Part 11.