We have made feature and functionality updates to enhance eSigning with our application, such as the addition of company domain and Google SSO, security enhancements with biometric settings, and boosted document preparation features.
We value your feedback. If you have questions or something to share, please email us at: email@example.com.
New iOS App Update
The following is a list of features/updates available with the latest iOS app update on June 7th, 2022:
1. You may now use your Google or enterprise domain credentials to log in to the app (SSO). Additionally, A new account can be created directly from the app.
2. Other SSO alternatives, such as Facebook, Microsoft, and eduGain, are now available for logging in.
3. Create new envelopes and templates by uploading any document from Google Drive.
4. New dropdown list fields for Template and Document have been implemented.
5. Simultaneous login sessions have been disabled; whenever users log in to a new device, you will be promptly logged out of the previous one.
6. The settings for enabling and disabling biometrics are now retained.
7. The user interface has been updated with new colors(UI) and font sizes (UI) including the “Dark mode” option.