- [UPDATE] Deletion Of Online Forms
- [UPDATE] Duplicate Online Form Creation
- [UPDATE] Issues With Hovering Over To See Template Names
- [UPDATE] Deletion Of An Inactive User In A Single User Account
- [UPDATE] Invalid Captcha Pop Up Message
- [UPDATE] Negative Values For “required Fields Left” During Signing The Document
- [UPDATE] Signed Document Being Sent To Another Email Address
We value your feedback, if you have something to share then email us at email@example.com.
[NEW] DELETE DOCUMENTS FOR OTHER USERS
We have added a new feature, giving Super Admin users and Managers access to delete other users documents, based on the Settings on the account. By default, only Authors are able to delete their own documents.
How to enable Delete Documents for Managers and Super Admins
- Go to the Settings tab. Click Security.
- Select the type of user (Manager, Super Admins or both), who should have access to the Delete Documents feature.
[NEW] NEW TAB ON THE BULKS LIST
A list of a maximum 50 documents will be displayed at once on the All Bulks page. “Show More” tab has been added to allow more documents to be displayed.
[UPDATE] DELETION OF ONLINE FORMS
An issue where a client was not able to delete their Online forms is fixed. (Resolved)
[UPDATE] DUPLICATE ONLINE FORM CREATION
Duplicate Online forms were being created even though all the necessary settings were set up correctly. (Resolved)
[UPDATE] ISSUES WITH HOVERING OVER TO SEE TEMPLATE NAMES
User was not able to see the detailed title of the template. (Resolved)
[UPDATE] DELETION OF AN INACTIVE USER IN A SINGLE USER ACCOUNT
An inactive user in a Single user account could not be deleted earlier. (Resolved)
[UPDATE] INVALID CAPTCHA POP UP MESSAGE
A recipient could not access a document sent by the sender and they were receiving a pop up saying “Invalid Captcha”. (Resolved)
[UPDATE] NEGATIVE VALUES FOR “REQUIRED FIELDS LEFT” DURING SIGNING THE DOCUMENT
Online form displaying negative values at the top next to the “Required Fields Left”. (Resolved)