[NEW] BULK UPLOAD OF USERS
Adding multiple users one by one can be very time-consuming if you are adding many users. Foxit eSign aka eSign Genie has made this process more effective for you by introducing the new feature Bulk upload of users! This feature allows our users to add multiple users in one go, using an Excel sheet. Follow the instructions below to use Bulk upload of users.
Super Admin access on your account is required to use this feature.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Navigate to the left-hand side menu.
- Click Account Users.
HOW TO ADD MULTIPLE USERS USING AN EXCEL SHEET
The mandatory fields must contain a value for each user, to be successfully added.
Example of what your sheet could look like.
- Share documents can only be set to yes for Administrators and will be shared with other Administrators in the same department.
- A Manager assigned to a Regular User or Admin, must be an Admin or a Super Admin. The
- Manager can monitor the documents and templates of the user irrespective of the subordinates department.
- Secured Field access should only be given to users who need access to the sensitive information.
[UPDATE] ONEDRIVE DOCUMENT UPLOAD
An issue with uploading a document with OneDrive, showing the above error message, has been resolved.
[NEW] REMOVAL OF PRE-DEFINED FIELDS FOR THIS ACCOUNT
When creating Email templates and navigating to Pre-defined fields, there was an option to use Predefined fields of this Account. This feature has been removed as it is no longer in use.
Current view of the drop-down list for Pre-defined fields.