ZealiD is an eIDAS approved and qualified trust provider on the EU trusted list for identity verification and European qualified electronic signatures. Foxit eSign now offers ZealiD as an option for qualified electronic signatures. ZealiD adheres to a data security strategy based on eIDAS certified trust services, eIDAS designated ETSI standards, and cutting-edge EU distant identification regulations.
We value your feedback. If you have questions or something to share, please email us at: email@example.com.
New Features and Updates
ZealiD Feature Added to the Foxit eSign Application
- The user will have an option in the Qualified Electronic Signature settings to choose the Default Signature Type to be used for their signatures from Foxit eSign or ZealiD-EU QES.
3. After completing the document and selecting Finish, the recipient will get a pop-up requesting them to follow the instructions to authorize their signature using the ZealiD application.
4. The user will find a QR code to scan when they scroll down to the pop-up. They can also open the ZealiD application and complete the authorization.
Steps to Authenticate eSignature with ZealiD
- Users will need to open the ZealiD application and click on Scan QR code.
2. Users can now scan the QR code that is shown on the website where the eSignature is being completed.
3. Users sign using the authentication method they chose when creating their ZealiD accounts.
4. Users will now use ZealiD to authenticate the signature.
5. A success message is displayed following the conclusion of the first authentication level of login.
6. The user will now need to scan another QR code that appears on the signing screen.
7. A fresh QR code is created and shown on the screen following the successful authentication of the login so that the user may ultimately confirm their signing process using their ZealiD application.
8. Users can scroll down to get specifics about the certifications that the ZealiD application supports.
9. Users can finish the last phase of their signature authentication using their ZealiD application when the new QR code is generated.
10. Once the final step of authentication is completed from the ZealiD application, the document is completed and is executed.