Considering the convenience of our customers to sign documents, our team has incorporated several key improvements, such as self-signing for clients who are the only recipients on the document and many more modifications!
We value your feedback. If you have questions or something to share, please email us at: email@example.com.
New Features and Updates
1. Added a New Language to the eSign Application
Added Japanese language to the eSign application with correct grammar as per the industry standards of localization. The language maybe set to the default one following the navigation below:
- Select My Profile option under the dropdown menu at the top right of the Home Page
- Scroll down to the Default Language section and select Japanese as the default language
- Press Save to save the settings
2. Added a New Icon on Account Users Page
An additional icon has been added on the Account Users page available to the Active users only. It will send a new password link to that user via email. This new option is useful when Account administrators need their users to change or reset their passwords.
3. A New Option for Self Signing Has Been Introduced
For our customers’ ease of signing the documents, we have introduced a convenient option on the document upload screen. Checking the box that says I’m the only signer, recipients will see a new button called Self Sign that will let the recipient sign the documents instantly.